Building Community Linkages for Personal Growth
Spectrum Community Services, Inc.’s option for community involvement and day service supports in the Lehigh Valley for individuals with developmental disabilities.
Conveniently located at 425 Allentown Drive in Allentown PA, this program of supports is designed to include utilization of community participation, self-dignity, and independence. Full community inclusion of each individual is promoted. Information, training, and services are provided to enhance opportunities for informed choice regarding service options.
We recognize that each individual has distinct needs and desires.
Spectrum Community Services, Inc. is committed to the belief that each person, no matter what their disability, has dreams and hopes, likes and dislikes. Through knowledge, friendship, and collaboration, we advocate for person/ family autonomy through the principles of self-determination. Our person- centered planning processes include, but are not limited to:
- Staff complement and training to promote individual assistance and support
- Employment and training skills enhancement through community and business partnerships
- Community membership through volunteering and partnering with local businesses and resources
- Continuation of educational supports that includes computer/ technology equipment for training
- Arts, Crafts, and Gardening stations to enrich personal growth
Our goal is your goal. Spectrum Community Services, Inc. recognizes the need for, and is committed to the development of individually tailored services and supports to meet your needs.
Spectrum Community Services, Inc. values the significance of team processes. We recognize that most important to the team process is the individual receiving supports, and his/her families and friends and as such, work collaboratively with all stakeholders in a person’s life to enhance and enrich an individual’s life.